- Should wear only formals with shirts tucked in.
- Jeans should not be worn.
- Only formal shoes; sports or canvas shoes are not allowed.
- Dhothi/ lungi/ shorts are not allowed.
- Lab coats and prescribed shoes are to be worn during laboratory classes.
- Wearing short chains around the neck, plastic bracelets are not permitted.
- Should wear only Chudidhar with Dupatta pinned on both sides.
- Ornaments like anklets, glass bangles, etc. which will cause distraction will not be allowed.
- Loose hair is not allowed. Hair should be plaited or tied.
- Lab coats and shoes are to be worn during laboratory classes.